- Originally titled Grace, this award-winning novel gets a brand-new look in this beautiful repackage.
- From the #1 New York Times bestselling author of The Christmas Box and The Mistletoe Promise comes a novel filled with hope and redemption about two teens who turn to each other to find trust and love.
- If only I could stay with you forever. I would.
- Eric is having a hard time adjusting to his family’s move from California to Utah. Then he meets Grace—his classmate and a runaway—dumpster diving behind the burger joint where he works. Eric decides the only thing to do is to hide Grace in the clubhouse in his backyard.
- With the adults concerned about the looming Cuban Missile Crisis and his father recovering from an immune disorder, Eric grows closer to Grace but can their new relationship survive the harsh realities of life?
- In this poignant, sensitive, and realistic narrative, Richard Paul Evans shares Grace’s heartbreaking predicament and Eric’s realization that everything is not as simple as it might appear.
Check Out What Readers Said about Kindle/eBook!
“I read the book and couldn’t put it down. I am 75 years old and still loved it. I have enjoyed all of Richard Paul Evans books. I haven’t read the prisioner books but I have read pretty much everything else. I give it 5 stars.” By Sally
“Have all of the Richard Paul Evans books love his writing and is nice as soon as my husband gets notice when his new book is being released he orders it for me. I highly recommend it light reading and almost always a beautiful love story.” By Kathleen Duffy
Author: Richard Paul Evans
Kindle Price: Paperback $7.94
Paperback: 288 pages
Publisher: Simon Pulse (November 10, 2015)
Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.7 x 8.2 inches
Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (43 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #38,646 in Books